- Interior frame cream white
- With insect screen and blackout blind
- Optimizes thermal insulation - complies with housing standards
- Sliding windows without cold bridges, double acrylic glazing
- Dometic side window, safe against deformation, with steel inlay
- Dometic windows have flat-fitting window closures and exhibitor
- S4 installation windows can be mounted on the left and right side
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
|Outer width:||645 mm|
|External height:||533 mm|
- Order number: 31247
- Master Article Number: M31239
Double acrylic glazing. Optimizes thermal insulation - meets housing standards. Outer frame polyurethane, highly insulating. Ready pre-assembled. Easy and quick installation. One-hand operation for roller blinds. Safe, with new security technology.
Plan adjoining window locks and exhibitors. With telescopic exhibitors and security window latches.
Design: acrylic glass tint gray. Outer frame black ( RAL 9005 ), inner frame cream white (RAL 9001), tint gray. Blackout roller blind aluminum coated outside, white inside, insect screen gauze white. Acrylic glass pane and safety window latch. Pre-assembled. Easy and quick installation. Built-in window for a wall thickness of 26 mm. Sliding part of window in front. Outer and inner frame of this caravan window or camper window are screwed together from the inside and thus provide a durable and effective seal.
The dimension of the outer frame is about 45 mm in width and about 33 mm in height larger than the cutout dimension!
Installation tip for Seitz windows:
Inner and outer frame are screwed together. Ready to install for a wall thickness of 26 mm. For smaller wall thicknesses, an inner frame (e.g. wooden frame) must be used. For greater wall thicknesses, an outer frame is installed. Longer screws may have to be used. Maximum wall thickness is 53 mm.
|Cut-out dimension width||1450mm||1300mm||1200mm||1100mm||1000mm||1000mm||900mm||900mm||900mm||900mm||900mm||800mm||800mm||750mm||700mm||700mm||700mm||700mm||700mm||600mm||600mm||500mm|